We are pleased to announce that our paper, entitled “Significant decrease in the reflectance of thin CNT forest films tuned by the Taguchi method”, has been published in Vacuum.
Significant decrease in the reflectance of thin CNT forest films tuned by the Taguchi method,
Adam Pander, Kouki Ishimoto, Akimitsu Hatta, Hiroshi Furuta,
Vacuum 154 (2018) 285-295.
In this paper,
- Taguchi method for tuning optical properties of CNT forest is proposed.
- Impact of density, alignment and structure of CNTs on the reflectance were studied.
- Support bias and catalyst thickness had the highest impact on reflectance.
- The lowest reflectance value ever reported (0.077%) for short CNT forest (∼20 μm).
- Taguchi method allows for optimization by simultaneous control of optical parameters.
Hiroshi Furuta, Adam Pander
29 May 201